Men Are From Mars

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Epykat
Posts: 3915
Joined: 04 Dec 2003, 22:35
Location: Portobello, Edinburgh
Contact:

Men Are From Mars

Post by Epykat » 01 Aug 2007, 18:04

We're decorating the hall/stairs.

Last week I spent about 3 hours up a ladder wallpapering. Mr E spent about 3 hours down the allotment digging. Another day I undercoated the radiator cover. Mr E cleaned out the guttering. Yesterday I undercoated three doors. Mr E watched football in the Foresters. Today I gave the biggest wall another coat. Mr E tidied up the loft and ordered a book off Amazon.

Is it just me or is there something not right?
Enough of your nonsense - get back to the Play Pen!

foxy
Posts: 2055
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 09:04
Location: wherever I lay my hat

Post by foxy » 01 Aug 2007, 18:52

Martians don't decorate...unless they're the kind with a white van that says "painter and decorator"

tribade
Posts: 19
Joined: 11 Mar 2007, 16:38
Location: portobello

Post by tribade » 01 Aug 2007, 18:56

It's called Equality. :P

User avatar
SoupDragon
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02

Post by SoupDragon » 01 Aug 2007, 20:38

Hmmm
Mr Soupy took youngest camping
I put up 3 sets of shelves

I put books on said shelves......

I put books on said shelves in category!

Mr Soupy took youngest camping?

I sent text ," got all books out the corners"
reply " ha, bet you didn't figure we Lived in a dodecahedron"
oh b@gger

Now all I have to do is re hardboard kitchen and replumb bathroom






anyone want to go camping instead

sunnyporty
Posts: 52
Joined: 18 Jan 2006, 17:26

Post by sunnyporty » 02 Aug 2007, 16:18

Glad to hear you are doing a little decorating for a change.
I have also had the graet support of Mr S .While I have given the bottom half of our house 2 coats of a lovely cream colour ,he has taken the dogs on numerous walks ,dug the garden , done some digital banking,and put a new door handle on the front door which I had to adjust because it would'nt shut. :roll: :roll: We now have a lovely stripe round the house just waiting for the top half to be done .I think I'll just have to get up those ladders.Any offers to hold the bottom ( of the ladders :shock: )
theres no such thing as bad weather only the wrong clothes

User avatar
Epykat
Posts: 3915
Joined: 04 Dec 2003, 22:35
Location: Portobello, Edinburgh
Contact:

Post by Epykat » 05 Aug 2007, 21:56

Today he excelled himself. He changed round the contents of all the kitchen cupboards so now I can't find anything. He's also taken all the shoes out of the downstairs cupboard and............put them in different cupboards all over the house. Hall still not finished. :evil:
Enough of your nonsense - get back to the Play Pen!

User avatar
Stray NO.666
Posts: 93
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:26
Location: Porty on the prom
Contact:

Post by Stray NO.666 » 12 Aug 2007, 15:56

Well my charming flatmate took all the books from the bookcase that i had them in and put them all on the one at the other end of the room n its too high up for me to reach them :( bad man

Post Reply