I resigned from my job today...

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

I resigned from my job today...

Post by Puerto bella » 29 Aug 2007, 22:28

I resigned from my job today. Have been there for 12 years - a strangely exciting feeling has hung over me all day. Start a new fabby job in November doing all the things I love.

Admin: split from original topic

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Post by Sandra » 30 Aug 2007, 10:49

Puerto bella wrote:I resigned from my job today. Have been there for 12 years - a strangely exciting feeling has hung over me all day. Start a new fabby job in November doing all the things I love.
Cool, what is your new job?

rapunzell
Posts: 1173
Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
Location: by the prom
Contact:

new career!

Post by rapunzell » 30 Aug 2007, 14:23

You'll be able to celebrate this weekend with fireworks and the Mela (mmmm Indian sweets...) :wav:

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 30 Aug 2007, 20:46

Thanks folks for your congrats. I will be heading up the Urban Design and Regeneration team at a v. prominent architecture/ design/ planning company.

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Post by arachnid » 30 Aug 2007, 20:54

Puerto bella wrote:Thanks folks for your congrats. I will be heading up the Urban Design and Regeneration team at a v. prominent architecture/ design/ planning company.
Wow!!!! :lol: congratulations and all the best for you in your new job!!!
\:D/ :cheers:
Why be scared????

Black Mamba
Posts: 781
Joined: 12 Sep 2006, 22:06

Post by Black Mamba » 31 Aug 2007, 12:45

Good luck in the new job :wav:

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 31 Aug 2007, 14:36

Thankyou.

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Post by Sandra » 31 Aug 2007, 22:23

Puerto bella wrote:Thanks folks for your congrats. I will be heading up the Urban Design and Regeneration team at a v. prominent architecture/ design/ planning company.
oooohhhhh who's a clever girl then!

Good luck!

User avatar
SoupDragon
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02

Post by SoupDragon » 01 Sep 2007, 15:03

Best wishes in your new job

Post Reply