we were here!

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

we were here!

Post by arachnid » 17 Nov 2008, 23:20

Yes! Mr. Arachnid and I were in "Porty" and Joppa today!
We went to Fort Kinnaird for a bit of browsing, didn't buy anything! :(
So before going back home via the city bypass Mr. Arachnid very kindly brought me down to Joppa, drove past my old house in Coillesdene ( felt as if I was home again!!!), \:D/ :blob4: then on to " Porobello", bought some violas in " woodwares"( I'll be able to think of Porty when I look at them in the garden!!! :lol: ) , then got some chips in " the st.andrews", ate them in the car outside the old manse! Went home after that! Must try and get him to bring me through more often!!! Orrrrrrr, I could use my free bus pass!!!!! :wink: :lol:
Why be scared????

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 4795
Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
Location: Portobello
Contact:

Re: we were here!

Post by Maria » 18 Nov 2008, 10:56

arachnid wrote: bought some violas in " woodwares"( I'll be able to think of Porty when I look at them in the garden!!! :lol: )
Are you calling Porty a big pansy?

:wink:

How could you visit Fort Kinnaird and not buy anything Arachnid? You must have super human will power or did Mr Arachnid get in the way?
www.porty.org.uk

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Re: we were here!

Post by arachnid » 18 Nov 2008, 22:57

Marya wrote:
arachnid wrote: bought some violas in " woodwares"( I'll be able to think of Porty when I look at them in the garden!!! :lol: )
Are you calling Porty a big pansy?

Would I do such a thing!!!!! :wink:

:wink:

How could you visit Fort Kinnaird and not buy anything Arachnid? You must have super human will power or did Mr Arachnid get in the way?
Bit of both I think!!! :roll:
Why be scared????

Post Reply